||Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Acrylates Crosspolymer, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
|How to use
- Place your brush head flat onto the outer edge of the powder
- Using medium pressure, swirl the brush in a circular motion twice around the outer edge of the powder
- Tap the brush on the edge of the compact twice making sure the excess falls on top of the
- cake Product may be applied just to oily areas of the face or the entire face
- Use downward strokes with medium pressure to apply the product
- The amount of product applied and overall finish of Beyond Matte is dictated by the brush used.
- To completely matify the face, apply Beyond Matte with the Handi Brush or Powder Brush for a velvety smooth finish.
- For a medium matte finish, dust on Beyond Matte with the Blending Brush.
- To leave a little glow on the skin, apply Beyond Matte with the FanBrush.
- Although Beyond Matte bestows a flawless finish when used on the entire face, it is also ideal for touch-ups to small areas.
- For a controlled glow, apply Beyond Matte to the center of cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- To give lipstick a dramatic pop, apply Beyond Matte over the entire mouth area with the Handi Brush before applying lip color.
- To tone down shimmer eye shadow, apply Beyond Matte over the eyes with the Large Shader Brush.