This concentrated medical grade Hyaluronic Acid gel helps restore the skin’s barrier function leaving it hydrated, reenergized and radiant. Also contains Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) to help accelerate tissue repair and enhance skin radiance as well as Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) for improved water retention and regulation of proper skin function. This oil-free and alcohol-free gel is recommended for use in combination with one of the VivierSkin® L-Ascorbic Acid USP (Vitamin C) treatments.
Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin, following aesthetic procedures or acneic skin suffering from dryness and peeling
Features and Benefits:
- Helps restore skin moisture and hydration
- Replaces the Hyaluronic Acid that naturally depletes with age
- Helps reenergize the skin’s natural radiance
- Enriched with Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) to help accelerate tissue repair and enhance skin radiance
- Contains Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) for improved water retention and regulation of proper skin function
- Helps boost hydration and improve skin vitality before and after procedures
- Maximizes the benefits of an L-Ascorbic Acid USP (Vitamin C) treatment serum
- Optimizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer
- Ideal for dry and windy climates
- May be used as a topical treatment in combination oral acne therapies such as Accutane®, Retin-A® or Tazorac®
- Oil-free, alcohol-free and recommended by physicians
|How to use||
Water/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronate, Glycosaminoglycan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octanediol, Tropolone, Panthenol.