Mustela: Face Cleansing wipes
These ultra-soft wipes gently clean your baby's delicate face hands and body, leaving the skin soft, refreshed, and hydrated.
These ultra-soft wipes gently clean your baby's delicate face hands and body, leaving the skin soft, refreshed, and hydrated. Mustela Cleansing Wipes are infused with plant-based ingredients that clean skin without stripping it of its natural oils.
- Gently cleanse the skin and leaves it feeling pleasantly fresh
- Leave the newborn, baby and child's skin soft and moisturized
- The Mustela wipes for baby and child leave a unique scent on the skin
- Enables a quick cleansing, with no rinsing required
- Ideal for travel
Proven by science
- Gently cleanses face: 100% agree (2).
- Gently cleanses hands: 98% agree (2).
- Gently cleanses baby's delicate diaper area: 98% (3).
- Leave the skin feeling soft: 97% agree (3).
(2) Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on face and hands (self-assessment).
(3) Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on the body (self-assessment).
|How to use||
Take a Mustela cloth and gently clean baby or child’s face, hands, diaper area and body. Carefully close lid back after use. Do not flush down the toilet. Dispose of empty packets of cleansing wipes in a household waste bin.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALLANTOIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TARTARIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, TROPOLONE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).