In topical use, vitamin C is of real benefit for the skin. Recognized as an antioxidant, it illuminates the complexion and reduces the signs of age. Vitamin C tones the skin when used over a prolonged period. Water soluble in its pure form, it is more stable in the form of a powder, but then the leasure of the cosmetic ritual is lessened. Here we offer a formula combing pure L-ascorbic acid - the most active, yet less stable for a vitamin C - and an ascorbic acid salt form, which greatly contributes to a better stability of the very high concentration used.
Watery gel; made to mix-in anything we can call skincare
- Lackluster and tired-looking skin
- All in-need of recovery, regeneration and solutions to curb dermal stress
- A great addition to boost all Age Intelligence and Cell Shock White treatments
- Results in a fresher-looking skin, vibrant and younger complexion
- Prolonged use contributes greatly to a firmer skin
- Reverses photo-aging at cellular level with strong anti-oxidant power
|How to use
Stay-C 50*: Molecule obtained by binding pure L-ascorbic acid and Ascorbyl Sodium Phosphate, creating a more stable form of vitamin C. An innovative form with multiple effects that meets most skin needs; which has been resisted as quasi-drug in Japan. Clinical tests on a 3D skin sample and in vivo studies have fully demonstrated its effective brightening effect on the skin.
*Stay-C 50 is a registered brand of DSM Nutritional prodcuts AG ) DSM Nutritional Products SA /DSM Nutritional products Tld.), Swizterland.