- Every morning apply pearl-size dots of EltaMD AM Therapy to clean, moist skin.
- Gently massage the moisturizer onto face, using circular upward and outward motions.
- Then protect your skin by applying the EltaMD sunscreen that suits your skin type.
How to activate pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
- Return the container to its upright position.
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again.
- Salix alba (willow) bark extract: Natural source of salicylic acid that stimulates cell turnover
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Piptadenia colubrina peel extract: Stimulates aquaporin activity for moisture retention
- Caffeine: Helps stimulate aquaporins to retain moisture and improves the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Chloride, Piptadenia Colubrina Peel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Allantoin, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.