Environ: Skin EssentiA Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3
<strong>La description de ce produit n'est pas disponible en français pour le moment. Veuillez nous contacter si vous désirez de l'assistance au 1-855-922-3636
This moisturizer contains a moderate to high concentration of vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate, as well as vitamin C, powerful antioxidants and botanicals as well as a peptide that together help to revitalise the appearance of the skin cells, resulting in a more youthful-looking complexion with the appearance of a smoother texture and a radiantly, healthy-looking skin.</strong>
VITAMIN A STEP UP SYSTEM™
The moisturizers in this range form part of Environ’s innovative industry leading Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ which was created to help skin become gradually more comfortable with increasing levels of vitamin A and other ingredients that keep it looking healthy and beautiful.
There are 5 levels in the Skin EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ range of moisturizers. Each Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturizer contains a selection of vitamins, peptides, botanical extracts and antioxidants, all expertly selected to assist in moisturizing, softening and smoothing the overall appearance of the skin while helping to promote a natural fresh radiance.
- Regular use enhances the overall appearance of the skin, including uneven skin tone.
- Contains antioxidants that are known to combat free radical activities.
- Contains a combination of peptides that are known to act in synergy to promote wrinkle smoothing and improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Protects, repairs and restores skin on a cellular level with potent, yet non-irritating, forms of vitamins A and C.
- Fights aging free radical damage with the powerful antioxidants from Green, Rooibos and Honeybush Tea extracts as well as Beta Carotene.
- Purifies skin of harmful bacteria with Rosemary Oil extract.
- Further combats visible signs of aging with Resveratrol.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection
at all times.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
How To Use: