The upcoming holiday season is the best time to shop for gifts, whether it’s for family and friends, or yourself. You can often get great deals on products from several brands that reduce their prices between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Skincare and beauty brands, in particular, often release their products in sets that complement each other. These can be excellent bargains over the holidays and make for great presents. They give you or a lucky recipient the chance to try out multiple products that work well together.
iS Clinical, available here on BeautySense.ca, is an innovative brand that produces clinically-validated, sustainable skincare. Their collections are geared towards addressing common skin concerns and make for excellent holiday presents for your mom, best friend, or yourself. Here’s what we recommend:
Pure Calm Collection
Designed especially for those who have compromised skin or suffer from rosacea, iS Clinical’s Pure Calm Collection contains 4 products to form part of a soothing skincare routine that can calm redness and repair damage.
- The Cleansing Complex is one of the brand’s best-selling products. It’s a clear and lightweight cleansing gel that can be used as a cleanser, toner, and makeup remover, all in one. You can also use it as a mini masque by letting the product sit on your skin a little longer.
- The Pro-Heal Serum Advance + is a powerful serum that protects and repairs while calming skin inflammation. Key ingredients in this serum include L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), an antioxidant well-known for its brightening properties, Vitamins E and A, as well as Olive Leaf Extract.
- The Hydra-Cool Serum is especially beneficial to those who suffer from redness and rosacea. It contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, as well as centella asiatica, a highly nourishing antioxidant. This serum is also great for replenishing the moisture that the skin loses during air travel, and is a must-have for anyone who’s always on the move.
- The Eclipse SPF 50+ is an ultra-sheer broad spectrum sunscreen product, suitable for daily use as well as extended outdoor wear. It utilizes transparent Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide combined with vitamin E for all-day protection against the sun’s harsh rays no matter the season.
Pure Care Collection
Pure Care is iS Clinical’s collection of post-procedure product recommendations. These advanced formulas were especially chosen for their nourishing and fortifying properties to heal and protect post-laser, abrasion, and chemically-treated skin. It contains 5 products.
- The Cleansing Complex offers powerful yet gentle cleansing, balancing salicylic acid with herbal extracts, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients to gradually renew skin that’s been stressed out by harsh treatments.
- The Sheald Recovery Balm helps support the skin’s natural healing process by significantly boosting hydration and providing protection from environmental stressors. It’s a great cold weather moisturizer and can even be used to heal cuts.
- The Pro-Heal Serum Advance + similarly offers unparalleled protection for distressed skin.
- The Hydra-Cool Serum helps reduce inflammation caused by skin treatments. In addition to the aforementioned ingredients, it also contains refreshing menthol for a cooling effect on the skin.
- This collection also includes 2 10g bottles of Eclipse SPF 50+ to protect compromised skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Pure Clarity Collection
As the name suggests, Pure Clarity is all about producing clearer skin. It contains 4 products to target common issues such as acne breakouts, blemishes, and enlarged pores.
- iS Clinical’s Cleansing Complex utilizes bio-nutrient extracts such as sugarcane extract and white willow bark extract to exfoliate and renew blemished skin.
- The Active Serum included in this collection promises a 94% reduction in blemishes while improving uneven skin tone for your clearest, brightest skin yet.
- The lightweight Hydra-Cool Serum is formulated with potent antioxidants and essential botanicals that fight acne while cooling and calming the skin.
- No skincare regimen is complete without a reliable sunscreen. This collection also includes a 100g bottle of Eclipse SPF 50+.
Pure Renewal Collection
iS Clinical’s Pure Renewal set combines their most advanced formulas and is specifically geared towards those with aging skin. Using these products in conjunction with each other helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while firming up the skin.
- A full-size 180mL bottle of Cleansing Complex is included in this collection. It contains chamomile flower extract; an excellent antioxidant known for its ability to calm the skin and protect it from signs of photoaging, including wrinkles, roughness, and dark spots.
- It also contains a 15mL bottle of Active Serum, iS Clinical’s most popular product. It contains arbutin & mushroom extract, which helps even out skin tone and brighten the complexion.
- Youth Complex takes this anti-aging collection to a whole new level. It is infused with mixed fruit acid extracts that plump up the skin and decrease the visibility of fine lines, as well as copper tripeptide growth factor which helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles over time.
- To further protect your skin from the aging effects of the sun, religiously apply Eclipse SPF 50+.
All of the products in these collections are available individually here on BeautySense.ca, under our iS Clinical brand page. However, buying them as sets can be more cost-effective and convenient, especially if you plan on giving them out as gifts. They’ll arrive in easy-to-wrap boxes and classy packaging—just add some ribbon and a short note and you’ll be ready to go.
Give yourself or a loved one the gift of soft, smooth, and glowing skin today! With iS Clinical, you’ll be sure that your skincare products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. They also hold themselves to high ethical standards and perform independent clinical testing on all their selections. Additionally, the brand has committed to making use of sustainable practices in the production of all their offerings. They have converted their packaging to recyclable materials and are doing their best to reduce waste at every stage of their production process. Check out their brand page now!