|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propolene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]|
|How to use|
You apply blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build.
Only when you are ready, blinc can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. It must be a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure - for example taking a shower, will make the tiny tubes effortlessly slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand. Nothing oily can make blinc come off...not even if you have really oily skin.
Tips & Tricks
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc's performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to "tubify" and seal it with blinc's unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn't require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips (make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color).
Adding Extra Volume and Length
- For the most voluminous lashes, apply blinc lash primer to lashes before applying your blinc mascara.
- For additional volume, apply two or three coats while the mascara is still moist, waiting only about 20 seconds in between each coat (note: don't wait for it to dry completely in between coats).
- For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes, especially the lashes at the outer corners of the eyes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- To add a lot of length: apply it in multiple strokes and several coats at the tip of the lashes. This almost acts like a lash extension and adds great length.
Tricks of the Trade
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn't require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use blinc mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Blinc's 6 color choices offer lots of versatility. Black is the hands down favorite for an intense look, but many women like to try other colors as well. Dark Brown offers a gentler daywear look than the black while Medium Brown gives an even softer look and is well suited for women with light coloring. Blue, Purple and Green go on quite dark, but are reflected in certain lights for a subtle dash of color. Some blinc users apply the black mascara to the top lashes and a colored mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an unexpected pop of color, you can even use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips. Just make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color.
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe lashes with a dry q-‐tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting for great definition.
- Of course we would love for you to use blinc mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can't do without, use your old favorite, but then apply blinc mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of blinc's great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
Mascara Maintenance Tips
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of blinc mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.
Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more.