The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
G.M Collin: Puractive+ Cream
G.M Collin: Native Collagen Gel
G.M Collin: Hydramucine Optimal Gel
G.M. Collin innovates by allying, for the first time, pomegranate with Bamboo, Lotus Flower and Water Lily extracts, to improve the skin's water retention
Hydramucine Optimal Gel:
- Offers a light and ultra-fresh texture to meet the hydration needs of normal to oily skin
- Enriched with vegetal peptides and chrono-energizers, for a quenched, soft and radiant skin
- Alcohol-free and oil-free formula, with a pleasant scent, that favours an optimal level of hydration
- Normal to Oily
Features and Benefits:
- Promotes auto-active hydration by promoting the movement of water from the dermis to the dermis.
- Increase the capacity of the cells to hold water and reduce fluctuation in hydration caused by external factors.
- Preserves the skin's cutaneous ecosystem.
- Improves the skin's vital functions.
How to use & Ingredients
|How to use||Following the cleansing steps and mist, apply 3-6 pumps to the face, eyelids, neck and decolleté, morning and/or evening according to skin condition(s)|
- Punica Granatum Extract
- Bambousa Vulgaris
- Chitosan Succinamide and Biosaccharide Gum-1
- Honey Extract
- Isodecyl Salicylate
- Isopropylbenzyl Slicylate
- Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
- Pollen Extract
- Magnesium Aspartate
Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more.