|How to use
- Massage a small amount of Smart Cream in circular movements
- Enjoy this fresh experience every morning and night after the usual skincare regimen of cleanser and toner
- For maximum, tailored results, use in combination with one or more AI Boosters
- The boosters can be mixed-in the Smart Cream directly, or in the serum prior to the cream, should the client use a serum
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician
- MADECASSOSIDE® : Age Intelligence signature ingredient obtained from the plant Centella asiatica, also known as “tiger herb”. Madecassoside®, isn’t merely the extract of the plant used by most brands, but a purified isolated fraction that soothes stress-induced conditions and rebalances the skin repair.
- ECTOIN® : Natural substance synthesized by an adaptive microorganism that thrives under extreme environmental conditions, such as glacier deserts and salt deserts. Can be called an “anti-stress” molecule as it helps to protect the cellular membranes from environmental hazards resulting from temperature variations or living in-doors / in-flights.
- ATP : An essential intercellular energy transfer molecule - ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is also known as cellule’s currency unit of exchange, playing a determining role as a source of vitality. Living things use ATP like batteries, storing or consuming energy as needed.
- Smart Cream uses pure ATP at a record 2% concentration, resulting in an effective activation of the skin’s metabolism. This can cause a slight tingling sensation during the first applications; which will subside with the continued use. After this period the skin will reach a peak level of daily energy.
- NMF : NMF refers to the elements naturally present in the skin which keep the outer layers protected and well- hydrated; it is made up of various amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, sodium PCA and many other compounds. In this formula we are using a “cocktail” that contains sodium PCA, sodium lactate, arginine, aspartic acid, PCA, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, proline, threonine, isoleucine, histidine and phenylalanine.