Vivier: Radiance Serum
This specialty serum is uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of age spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for anyone seeking a non-Hydroquinone serum for the improvement in the appearance of aging skin and age spots
- May be used long-term as maintenance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Reduces the appearance of aging and age spots while sloughing off dead skin cells
- Oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
|How to use||
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Limit sun exposure during treatment by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation in some people. This is normal and will usually diminish with time.
Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.