Colorescience: Even Up Pigment Perfector
Brighten, correct and protect your skin with Colorescience® Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector® Sunscreen SPF 50. Lightly tinted and clinically tested to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against blue light and future sun damage with powerful minerals.
1 oz - 30 ml
Chemical-free SPF 50 sun protection against future dark spots
Features a universal tint
All Colorescience® products are also 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
- Clinically shown to improve the appearance of skin discolouration
- Brightens with LUMIRA® Skin Brightening Complex
- Immediately diffuses the appearance of discolouration
- Mineral broad spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen
|How to use||
1. Apply liberally to a moisturized face, ensuring even coverage, as the first step in your makeup application and 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Farnesol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)